This Agreement was last revised on November 21, 2019
- 1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT, WHY AND HOW WE COLLECT IT . “Personal Data” is defined herein as information used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. League Network, and its related properties are a socialenterprise. At no time does MyDrCares collect medical or diagnostic information. We take relationships with our customers very seriously and care for your information with diligence and prudence. We collect information for the purpose of setting up the campaign, and by direct interaction with you through emails, forums, website or social media and customer service inquiries (email/chat/phone/mail).
- A. Contacts and Friends (also referred to as Associates) Information allows us to communicate with your contacts and personalize our emails for the purpose of asking for donations to the Patient Compassion Fund campaign associated with your physician’s practice. This includes Full name, email as well as relationship, as well as donation made. The data is entered by you in your personal profile can be removed or altered at any time by you. We do not use this information outside of a campaign or if the person makes direct contact with us.
- B. Fundraising Campaign Data allows us to report and track individual campaigns. In addition to the information collected above, we collect campaign goal, timeline and donations made.
- C. Transaction Data this allows us to track, aggregate, report and act during the course of a campaign. We also use this information to perform statistical analysis of our users’ behavior and needs in order to improve our offering. This includes donation amounts, transaction number, donor names and message (if disclosed by the donor), total donation from donor throughout campaigns (collected via WePay), email opens/bounces/views and interactions (collected via SendGrid) and communications regarding payments (collected via Regions Bank).
- 2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION : We use your information for the purpose of fulfilling services requested, maintaining and enhancing our sites, tailoring offers we believe will benefit you, and responding to customer service requests, such as:
- Operate our sites including site administration and maintenance, fraud prevention etc., as well as affiliated company operations.
- Fulfill your physician’s practice’s request to help them raise funds and highlight campaigns on the website.
- Send reminders, notices and updates as they pertain to your campaign(s).
- Occasionally send surveys, offers or promotions from our partners or to enhance our offering (including banner ads).
- Disclose only necessary information to our third-party providers WePay (wepay.com - donation processing) and SendGrid (send-grid.com - email processing) and Regions Bank-payment processing) for the purpose of executing campaigns and the Services.
- Track donations and report within the campaign.
- Aggregate non-identifiable, statistical data for marketing and research purposes.
- Use information to fulfill League Network’s mission as a membership and media company to support care for patients-in-need.
- Respond to customer service inquiries via phone, email, chat or mail.
- We do not collect, store or use your financial information or that of your contacts. We will not use your contacts’ information to communicate with them outside of the campaign(s) for which they have been provided to us, unless they specifically allow us to do so.
As our services are not intended for children, we do not specifically attempt to communicate or interact with children under 18. We assume that the emails used by your physician practice have been shared on an opt-in basis and therefore have consent for use. We do not publicly disclose personal information or permit external usage by an outside party other than outlined above, or for the purpose of answering to a lawsuit, fraud investigation, and government compliance request or law enforcement subpoena. In the case of a major corporate structure change, including but not limited to sale, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy etc., we will communicate with you about the changes and your rights regarding your personal information. You have the rights to change, remove or ask us to stop using your private information. If you have any concern or questions about the collection or usage of your data, please contact us via the [contact us] button on the website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES : In order to properly operate our site, we - or our business partners and service providers - may use certain automated electronics means such as cookies, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. Usage of our sites expressly indicates your consent. Use of anti-tracking and/or ad-blocker software may impair our ability to serve you properly, and your ability to see content or complete tasks. If the settings on your device are set to allow Geo-tagging, (location information), we collect this information to direct pertinent offers and information to you.
- 4. PRIVACY AND YOUR RIGHTS : MyDrCares deeply care about your privacy and choices. You can manage settings in your browser. Please refer to your browser instructions about cookie and security settings. Cookie blocking and ad-blocking software may adversely affect your ability to use our site. You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share Location Information with League, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between MyDrCares and your social media account or your mobile device. You can opt-in to receive special offers and promotions from our Merchants and business partners. If you are receiving emails directly from our Merchants and business partners and you no longer wish to receive such correspondence, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions in the emails that they send you.
- 5. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION : Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we provide you the best offers available through our merchants and business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into your account and accessing the “User Settings” section of the Site. If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us by email through Customer Support. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Sites for financial reporting and compliance reasons. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide our Services, contact our Customer Support Center. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- 6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION : MyDrCares has implemented an information security program that contains administrative and technical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Personal Information when it is being transmitted over the Internet. League Network PBC, owner and operator of the MyDrCares platform, is a Delaware, USA corporation. We operate in the USA and Canada. Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us or to our affiliates, business partners, Merchants, or service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to this transfer. We will protect the privacy and security of Personal Information according to our Privacy Statement, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
- 8. COMMUNITIES : Our Site(s) may contain Fundraising Campaigns, Communities and other areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review products and merchants, and submit media content. All the information you post will be accessible to anyone with Internet access, and any Personal Information you include in your posting may be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Please avoid publicly posting Personal Information. If you have questions about Personal Information posted in our Communities, please contract our customer support center